Monday, July 12, 2004

Rain rain rain...!

WOKE UP LATE! Oh no! I off the alarm clocks again before they rang again [-_-"]
I don't wanna go to schoool. Who wants to? Haven`t finish my h/w. Just wanted to plop myself back to bed.

Well, great thing I went to school coz we had three free periods!! That`s like, SOOOOOO COOL! Haha, Joan Chia + Gabriel Tan + Wong didn`t come laa! Heard that Chia had Dengue Fever and Tan had to takkiare of his daughter [or wadeva] Chia did not come for school for like almost a week liao. And tan only came to our class for lessons ONCE since Term 3 -btw he teaches History-. Shan`t write anymore. No mood too. Anyway, nothing special happened today. Oh yeah.. Took taxi home! heh!

Currently listning to... Avril Lavigne - Happy Ending [so-so]

Signing off.. [ja9] >.<

Groove Coverage - 7 years and 50 days

7 years and 50 days
The time has passing by
Nothing in this world could be
As nice as you and I
And how could we break up like this
And how could we be wrong
So many years so many days
And I still sing my song

[Refrain]
I belong to you .. like I always do
When I close my eyes and I think of you
Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream

I returned to you .. like I always do
When I close my eyes and I think of you
Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world
When I close my eyes I dream of you

7 years and 50 days
Now just look at me
Am I the girl I use to be
So damn what do you see
And how could we break up like this
And how could we be wrong
So many years so many days
And I still sing my song

[Refrain]

7 years and 50 days
The time has passing by
Nothing in this world could be
As nice as you and I
And how could we break up like this
And how could we be wrong
So many years so many days
And I still sing my song

[Refrain]

7/12/2004 04:28:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com